1 Lb. Fresh Salmon, skinned (I actually used two 6 oz cans instead of boneless and skinless wild Alaskan salmon)
1 Tbsp Capers
1 Tbsp Fresh or 1 Tsp Dried Dill
1 Tbsp Oil
*Note, I added some carrot pulp to my burgers tonight only because I had it and thought, why not?! Feel free to add a small amount of other veggies to the food processor, like kale, or spinach etc...
Accompaniments: Lemon Yogurt Sauce, Mayonnaise, Avocado, Tomato or Lettuce
Buns or Rolls. (I made a quick tartar sauce with sweet pickle relish, lemon and mayo tonight)
1. Place the first 5 ingredients in a food processor and pulse until just combined (you should still see tiny pieces of salmon).
2. Form into patties and place on a sheet tray lined with foil or plastic wrap (mixture will be sticky. Using wet hands will make forming the patties much easier).
3. Cover and refrigerate the salmon patties for 1 hour. (I skipped this step and it was fine)
3. Heat oil over medium/high heat in a large skillet.
4. Cook the patties for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Place on a bun and top with desired accompaniments.