Monday, November 8, 2010

Zucchini Bread

I have been looking for a good zucchini bread recipe that was somewhat healthy and still tasted good. So many of them are either too oily, or not very flavorful. This one will be my new go to recipe for zucchini bread. It's moist, sweet and better for you than the conventional recipe. I had it warm out of the oven and later when it was cool. I will admit I liked it better cold. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!

Zucchini Bread
Recipe by www.food.com "I Like to Eat"
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 eggs
2 1/4 cups zucchini (about 2 medium)
1/4 cup canola or grapeseed oil
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup walnuts or pecans

1 Preheat oven to 350.
2 Mix dry ingredients.
3 Mix wet ingredients.
4 Combine, don't over mix. Fold in walnuts or pecans
5 Add to greased bread pan.
6 Bake for 40-45 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment